Saturday, August 1, 2009

Golightly Images

OK, it's time to spill the beans. I've been an aspiring photographer for years. I love photography!! Then I had Grey. While I still loved photography, my dream got put on hold. Technology advanced. I kept busy with a full time career and an active child. Then I had Ella. Still loved taking pictures, but mostly by this time I was out of the loop. Long story short, I am back in the loop, and back to pursuing my dream. So, Golightly Images is open for business.

Why Golightly, you might ask. Well, I'm a huge fan of Audrey Hepburn. A lot of my inspiration comes from her movies...Funny Face is actually my favorite, however it's not an ideal name for a photographer! But Holly Golightly...Breakfast at Tiffanys. Really, is there anything else that encompasses grace, class and elegance better than Audrey Hepburn?

I have more pictures to edit and upload, but I hope you can get the gist of my work. If anyone would like to contact me, please just leave a comment. I can promise you that we will create unique pictures that really show off your personality.

UPDATING NEXT... fun senior pictures, a beautiful family session, and Ellas 9 month pictures. Check back for new pictures. Or, become a follower...there will be a great benefit for all followers in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment