Tuesday, February 1, 2011

what they do

For the month of February, I am joining Willette Photography in a photography workshop entitled The Joy of Love.  Each day we are encouraged to document our loved ones by a theme.  Today's theme is “What They Do”.  I decided to document Ella today, my youngest, because she is growing and changing so fast.  I want to be able to remember how happy and fun she is at 2 yrs old.  Ella is a dancer.  She hears music and her body just can not be still!  I love watching her boogie and get down!  She also loves to jump.  I bet one hundred times a day (at least) I hear “momma, i jumpin” from her.  So today I captured a fun picture of her doing one of her favorite things…She Jumps!

jumps

Later that night, after all the toys were put up, bathes were done, jammies were on, it was bed time.  Ella and her Daddy have a special bond.  I wanted to capture one more shot of him putting her to bed.  I just love how much they adore each other.

IMG_8970 copy_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment